Ditch your weekend gin & tonic for this fresh low calorie, low sugar cocktail instead.
- 1.5 ounces of white rum (or if you’re feelin fancy… Svedka Cucumber Lime Vodka)
- 1 fresh lime, cut into wedges
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 packet of Stevia or Truvia
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Soda water
- Combine lime wedges, fresh mint, and Stevia/Truvia in the bottom of a cocktail glass. Use the bottom of a wooden spoon to crush the mint, lime, and sweetener together.
- Pour in the rum/vodka and ice and stir.
- Top off the glass with soda water.
- Garnish with an extra slice of lime or sprig of mint