It has been 100 degrees in DC and I have just about had enough. Here are some of my favorites that can take the heat.
1 Soap and Glory “One Heck of a Blot” Primer: seriously this primer rocks and this is coming from a girl who loves primer. On the bottle it says made with”12 hour shine bloc” and “pore shrinking” technology. All I know is that walking to the metro in 800 degrees my makeup is still in tact and matte. I can’t complain. As for pores, eh, not as great as Benefit’s Porefessional.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in “Dusty Rose:” my favorite brand of liquid lipsticks and such a wearable summery color. Wear it all day it seriously won’t budge.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in “Exposed:” This is an amazing nude blush that is so natural looking. I always use it for a “no makeup” makeup look because this blush makes it look like you have been laying out in the sun all afternoon.
4. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara: Best mascara on the planet. Worth every cent. Always a favorite. This summer I have been wearing it out with no eye liner and it still looks amazing.
5. Tory Burch Perfume Rollerball: I bring this shit everywhere and people are constantly asking me about it. It smells so citrus-y and summer-y and it’s only $29.
6. Loreal True Match Concealer: Don’t get me wrong – Mac Pro Longwear is my favorite concealer, but the pump makes it take so long to put on so recently I have been avoiding it. This one is a great drugstore dupe for Urban Decay Naked Skin. The applicator is amazing and makes life so much easier and has pretty great coverage. I hate spending a lot of time on makeup in the summer so this one has been my go to.
7. Anasrasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: So I ran out of my brow wiz so I have begun using the Dipbrow again and I have fallen back in love. While it has a rep for making fierce bold brows, you can also easily put together a natural every day look.
Let me know in the comment section below what beauty products you can’t get enough of this summer!